Friday, March 5, 2010

from a comment i recently posted on sissycockmilkers blog

Hello liz i am new to this whole thing but have been dressing in girly clothes, shoes, and fucking myself with a rubber cock since i was 13 or 14. I am 25 now and at a turning point. I ran across your blog about 2 months ago and am addicted to it and am also addicted to thinking of real mens cocks fucking my faggot ass and mouth. I have only had 1 gf and am at a point where i am not sure if i will ever have sex with a woman again. all i think about nowadays is real mens cocks and getting fuck and getting breast implants and being as girly as i can be. Is there any hope for me to have sex with women again or am i at the point of no return? I'd like to be able to think of women as sexually atractive again but i only see them as competition, and i only get arroused by real mens cocks and muscley bodys. please someone tell me is there any hope that i will see women as sexually attractive ever again?

No comments:

Post a Comment