Tuesday, April 27, 2010

update on self chastity and other things...

Well, I did'nt make it a whole week without cumming. But I did last 3 days and the load of sissy cream was huge and delicious. I ate alot of like apples and oranges so it would taste really sweet and it worked like a charm!

So anyways, I had another amazing fantasy. I love letting my imagination run wild. Well, I don't know why exactly but i was thinking of this friend of mine let me tell you about her. She's about 45 I've known her for about five yrs. now and we are good friends. Actually she's like my best friend, the only thing she doesnt know about me is my sissy faggotry and my change in taste of sexuall partners. (ie. women to MEN) Well anyway I guess I was testing to see if i could get hard and get off on the thought of sex with women. A futile exercise I suppose. It didn't work. But then my imagination started to run away with me and turned to her making me suck her boyfriend off and dressing me up in slutty clothes and makeup, and telling me that from now on I would be his cum reseptical and a fluffer for their sexcapades.

She didn't know about my sissy faggotry in the fantasy either, she just did it. She spoke phrases from sissy cock milkers blog like, "just relax, think of it this way you never have to worry about trying to get pussy again because YOU ARE the pussy!" and then of course laughing at me histeracly. and saying things like, "You are never ever going to have sex with a women again FAGGOT, isn't that exciting?" I came real hard at this. I wonder if I will ever be able to look her in the eye again.

Well, I've got panties to wash so t.t.f.n.

Spermy kisses,
L.W.S.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment